Sunday, June 19, 2005

Glasses at last!


Glasses at last!
Originally uploaded by kenniecat.
Well, I lasted 34 years without them... but the details on the horizon and far-away traffic signs were increasingly getting fuzzy so Jim dragged me in to get an eye test. :)

So... I've joined The Club! I'm an official "four-eyes." Part-time, at least.

Really I only need them for driving "at night or in the rain" (per the eye doctor)... but I can't help but wear them more than that because I can actually make out each individual leaf on every tree! And when sitting in Anthony's, I can make out boats and houses over on Vashon Island! And the white caps on the water are clear. And I can see what that person is doing over there in their window!

I mean... they're good for driving and stuff. ;)

1 comment:

Teri said...

Okay, they are terribly cute. But I don't believe in glasses. At least, I believe in trying other methods first. I know, I'm a weirdo. :)

XOXO,
Black Poppy aka Teri