Tuesday, May 17, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!
Originally uploaded by kenniecat.
HAPPY #63 MOM!

I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU and I miss you very much and I'm sorry that I'm over 800 miles away on your birthday. (Okay, you can blame Jim for that one.) Just kidding!

Cards are okay, but they eventually get thrown away, so I thought I'd put your cute, mid-30's mug on the INTERNET. :) Hee hee. Look at those gams!!!

Know that you are always in my heart... and know that I think you are one smart, funny, gracefully-aging, honest, loyal, sweet, pretty, giving, loving lady. I mean it. I love you.

Wait... I think you're a Republican now. I take that all back.

:) J/K

Love....
The Daughter

PS... I'll check the company store weekly for your gifts!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Your mom in real life does NOT look over 60, for sure! She still has great gams. ;))

Happy Birthday, Ginger!

Teri said...

Your mom in real life does NOT look over 60, for sure! She still has great gams. ;))

Happy Birthday, Ginger!