Sunday, May 01, 2005

Stuff that weirds me out... or ticks me off!

So I figure I might as well post something other than pictures. I'm sitting here having random thoughts tonight so here goes. My apologies if I offend anyone. :)

THINGS THAT WEIRD ME OUT:

Clowns
Monkeys
Black widow spiders
Millipedes
Mimes
Adults that love Disney
Carousels
Loose meat
Brussel sprouts
Thinking about breaking an ankle
My bellybutton being touched
The deep sea

THINGS THAT TICK ME OFF:

People that pride themselves as being a**holes or bitches
Customer service representatives that powertrip
People who don't listen to you
Cruelty to animals or children
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Litterbugs
Smokers who aren't considerate
Injustice in general
People that spoil their kids
Road ragers

That is all. Feel free to leave a comment about stuff that weirds you out or ticks you off. I think the only person that reads my blog is my mom.

So on that note... HI MOM!!!! :) Let me know if you want anything specific for Mother's Day or your birthday... otherwise, I'm picking!

No comments: